Division of Accelerated and Professional Studies, RN to BSN Program offered at the Brockton Hospital located at 680 Centre St, Brockton, MA!
Thank you for expressing an interest in applying to Fisher College's Division of Accelerated and Professional Studies RN to BSN Program! For your convenience, we have created an online application. Once your application has been submitted you will automatically be entered into our database and an Admissions Counselor will be in contact with you.
You must submit a $50 application fee in order for your application to be processed, please click here to submit your application fee. Select the DAPS Brockton option on the drop down menu.
Admissions Application Procedures
Each application file is reviewed on an individual basis and all submitted materials are taken into consideration. Application review for the fall semester begins in May and application review for the spring semester begins in September. Applicants will be notified in writing.Admissions Requirements:
- A completed application form
- Official transcripts for all high schools and colleges attended(copies will not be accepted)
- Official test scores from students who completed their General Education Development Program(GED) in lieu of high school
- A copy of your current unrestricted Massachusetts RN license
- Prerequisites with and earned grade of C or higher
- 36 credits or equivalent from AD/Diploma program
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider identification
- Proof of health insurance
- Complete health and immunization records
- Satisfactory CORI(Criminal Offender Record Information) and SORI(Sexual Offender Record Information). Conviction of a serious offence may result in denial of enrollment or dismissal from the program
- Students may be refused admission when they do not meet the standards prescribed for any admission category or if the submit transcripts found to be fraudlent
I agree to comply with all the rules and regulations of Fisher College as printed in the catalog or otherwise prescribed, and to meet all financial obligations incurred by my attendance at Fisher College. To verify requests for financial assistance, I agree to provide a copy of tax returns and/or any other official documentation necessary. I give permission for Fisher College to use, in booklets or other promotions, any College photograph in which this applicant may appear and/or his/her name. The College reserves the right to withdraw without notice any application not completed. All materials submitted become the property of Fisher College.
By submitting this application, I certify that the information I have provided about my academic and personal information is accurate and complete. Failure to disclose any required information could result in denial of admission or retroactive administrative withdrawal from the College without refund or credit.
Fisher College does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, creed, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or religion in the recruitment, admission, access to, or treatment of students; the recruitment, hiring or treatment of faculty and staff; or the operation of its activities and programs, as specified by state and federal laws, including Titles IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments to the Higher Education Act, Executive Order 11246, as amended, and section 503/504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Any inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Vice President of Academic Affairs, Fisher College, 118 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02116.